Last Update vor 5 Monaten
Our Sender Email settings allow you to set the Sender Name and Email address for all emails sent to your customers from our app. This not only ensures that your customers know who the email is from and where to reply, but it also has benefits in terms of trust and deliverability.
By sending the emails from a verified custom email, your customers can be confident that the email is coming from a legitimate source. They are also more likely to trust the email and open it. Additionally, email providers are more likely to deliver emails from verified senders to the recipient's inbox, which can help to reduce the bounce rate of your emails.
Before being able to send the emails from a custom email address you'll need to verify it. There are two ways to do this: configuring the DKIM Records or through an Email confirmation.
Email Confirmation is easier to complete but DKIM Records is a more secure and reliable method of email verification. It's rated higher by email providers and therefore has a more efficient deliverability. So we would recommend you using this always that it's possible.
1. To verify the email using DKIM Records you'll need to head to your email host settings and configure it to use these records:
- In our settings Sender name and Email address, input your custom name and email address
- Scroll down a bit and open the drawer labelled "DKIM (strong email verification)". Here you can find the details of the DKIM and Return Path that will be used to configure the host.
2. To validate the email using Email confirmation:
- In Sender name and Email address, input your custom name and email address
- Scroll down and open the last of the drawers labelled "Confirm your custom email address". Click on Send confirmation email.